From: Loganberry Books <elisabeth@logan.com>
Subject: Perks Members get 10% off for Loganberry's 25th Birthday
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:47:37 -0700
To: <harriett@logan.com>
Perks Members get 10% off for Loganberry's 25th Birthday

Like   Tweet
IMG 5317

You Are Invited to Loganberry Books' 25th Anniversary & Holiday Open House

Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 10am-8:30pm

Please join us for a free reception to celebrate 25 wonderful years and to ring in the holiday season!

2009-01-Otis-etc0003

Our popular holiday pop-up gift shop, Otis’ Old Curiosity Shop, is up and running and packed with finds from local artists, fair trade crafts, vintage finds, toys, gifts, games, literary tchotchkes, and more.

happyBrian

Our Holiday Open House has a traditional offering of fine cheese and good wine. Brian Henke, guitar maestro, will entertain us from 7-8:30pm.

We'll also be raffling off a $25 gift certificate in honor of our 25th anniversary!

Perks Members will receive 10% off all full-price purchases all day long!*

Thanks for 25 wonderful years and Happy Holidays, everyone!

Holiday Hours
Monday and Tuesday: 10am-6pm
Wednesday-Friday 10am-8:30pm
Saturday 10am-6pm
Sunday 12pm-5pm

December 24: 10am-4pm
December 25: Closed
New Year's Eve: 10am-4pm
New Year's Day: Closed

*You must be a registered Loganberry Perks Loyalty Program member before 12/4/19 in order to get the discount. It's free to sign up! Unsure if you're a member? Just give us a call at 216-795-9800 or email elisabeth@logan.com