From: Loganberry Books <elisabeth@logan.com>
Subject: Truly one-of-a-kind books for every budget
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 12:36:17 -0700
To: <julie@logan.com>
Truly one-of-a-kind books for every budget

Like   Tweet
IMG 2098

One-of-a-Kind Book Gifts

While we think any book can make the perfect present, there's no denying the something-special about a one of a kind collectible book.

We have a range of collectible books to suit almost any budget and have assembled a very small selection here for a variety of tastes and budgets. If you have someone on your list whose interests aren't reflected here, let us know! Wendy (wendy@logan.com) would love to help you search for the perfect one-of-a-kind book, no matter your budget or interests.

Collectible Books $35-$100

Lennon cover front

For the Beatles Fan Who Has Everything

John Lennon en Flagrant Delire by John Lennon: Short stories, poems, and illustrations, all by John Lennon, all in French, in the first solo project by any of the Beatles.

Kent title page

A Stocking Stuffer

A Northern Christmas by Rockwell Kent: Iconic illustrator Rockwell Kent tells the story of how he spent Christmas in the wilderness of Alaska in 1918 in this beautiful little book.

Angelou cover

For Maya Angelou's #1 Fan

A Song Flung Up to Heaven by Maya Angelou: A first edition of one of this great 20th century American poets' memoirs, inscribed by the author!

King Stand cover

For Stephen King’s #1 Fan

The Stand by Stephen King: This monumental book sets the bar high for all subsequent King titles, and this unique edition is sure to be a hit for King’s biggest fans.

L Engle dust jacket

For Lovers of Classic Fantasy

A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'Engle: A signed early edition of the second book in L'Engle's classic A Wrinkle in Time series.

Oz dust jacket

For Friends of Dorothy [Gale]

The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum: A unique movie tie-in edition of this beloved book featuring photos from the film, as well as the original color illustrations by Denslow.

Collectible Books $100-$300

Halberstam cover

For the Literary Basketball Lover

The Breaks of the Game by David Halberstam: Signed 1st edition by Pulitzer-Prize winning author David Halberstam.

Higgins cover

For the Film Buff

Harold & Maude by Colin Higgins: A delightfully groovy 1st Edition of the novel that inspired the iconic film.

Fukase cover

For the Photography Connoisseur

A Solitude of Ravens by Masahisa Fukase: Exceptionally rare 1st U.S. edition of one of the most important photography books from Japan.

Collectible Books $300-$500

Weber cover

For the Dog Lover

Gentle Giants: A Book of Newfoundlands by Bruce Weber a cult classic in praise of large and loyal dogs.

Beowulf title page

For the Collector of Landmark Literature

Beowulf illustrated by Rockwell Kent: The English language's great early epic as you've never seen it before.

The Sky's the Limit!

Cather colophon

For the American Lit Major

Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather:Beautiful special edition of Willa Cather’s best known novel, bound in vellum.

Dickens set

For the Completist

Charles Dickens 25-Volume Set: This beautiful set of 25 volumes by Charles Dickens is leather bound with gorgeous marbled boards and endpapers. Each volume has gilt decoration on the spine and is illustrated throughout

***

Other Holiday Offerings

OIP

Give a year of audiobooks

This holiday season, we're offering audiobook gift memberships through Libro.fm.

You pick the membership (1, 3, 6, or 12 months/credits), and your gift recipients get to choose their own audiobooks. Giving an audiobook membership is quick and easy, which means you can spend less time shopping and more time enjoying your favorite holiday activities!

Holiday-Open-House

Otis' Old Curiosity Shop

Thanksgiving Weekend 2020-January 15, 2021
~annual~
It's been a year like none other, but we're thankful to be able to still invite you to our most popular offering of the season: Otis' Old Curiosity Shop, chock-full of stocking stuffers, local art, toys, games, and more. We'll also be offering a range of gifty items in our web store this year, so even if you're not able to make it in to the shop, you can still bring home a few of Otis' Favorite Things.

loganberries art circles

Loganberry Swag

You need a way to carry all those books you added to your collection during social distancing! Just a reminder that the Loganberry 25th anniversary tote is the best in the galaxy, with extra long handles, a deep gusset, button closure, and most importantly, Otis' face. We've also got aprons, bumper stickers, and smaller stickers! All available online.

NEW: A whole new line of "berry good" Loganberry merch with the image shown here, including more fleece, long-sleeve T-Shirts, mugs (often requested, rarely available) and more! Watch this space...

purple-present-box-isolated-27074455

Other ways to shop Loganberry

Book of the Month Club: Did you know that we hand-select and mail books directly to your door even when there's not a pandemic on? Our Book of the Month Club has been running for over 20 years. If you'd like to sign up or ask any questions, please email julie@logan.com.

Gift Certificates: You can order a gift certificate for yourself or a loved one online or over the phone.

Digital Audiobooks: Our Libro.fm store offers thousands of digital audiobooks for instant download--and the good feeling that comes from supporting Loganberry with your purchase.

Buy Ebooks from Loganberry: While a paper book you can hold in your hand will always hold first place in our hearts, we know there are important things an ebook can offer, and that many of our loyal customers sometimes need an ebook. So we're thrilled to announce the Loganberry Ebook Store via Hummingbird!.

Thanks for reading,
Harriett & all the Loganberries