From: Mark Barnes <mark@thepaperlessclassroom.com>
Sender: <markbarnes19@gmail.com>
Subject: [SPAM] Author Alley
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:31:18 -0400
To: <carmen@logan.com>
Hi Carmen,

I'm the publisher of the Hack Learning Series, books with right-now solutions for teachers and learners. I'm the co-author of the first book in the series, Hacking Education.

By the time or your event, we'll have 12 books. The audience is educators -- teachers, school leaders. I'm hoping you'll take a look at my series at HackLearningBooks.com, and let me know if you think they're a good fit for your event.

Incidentally, I have signed books at Loganberry in the past. I wrote a very bad novel a long time ago that Harriett was nice enough to include in another on-site event. My non-fiction education book series is much better than my novel, I promise. In fact, Hacking Education is a Benjamin Franklin Silver Award Honoree.

If you think this is a good fit, I'd love to attend. I can get you copies of all of the books or just ones you think are best. Hacking Leadership, Hacking Project Based Learning, Hacking Assessment and Make Writing are our bestsellers. Leadership and and Project Based Learning are also available in hardcover.

I've attached a description sheet for your reference. Again, there will be at least two new books by July.

Thanks for organizing what I'm sure will be an amazing event.

Mark Barnes
Founder: Times 10 Books & Hack Learning
m. 440-668-2420
a. 1011 Millridge Road, Highland Heights, OH 44143
Website Email
Listen to the Hack Learning Podcast