From: Christopher Bowen <caaronbowen@gmail.com>
Subject: Author Alley Invite
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 23:04:04 -0400
To: carmen@logan.com <carmen@logan.com>
Hi Carmen,

Thanks for getting in touch. I participated in this event many, many years ago. However, I've taken the time to consider being a part of it again, though I live nearby in Pennsylvania, and would like to apply for the event. Attached is a completed application without the signature for your review, as well as a .jpeg of the main book I'd be selling. The book is also up on Goodreads. Just let me know if there is anything else or if or when you may need a signed hard-copy for the event.

Thanks,
Chris Bowen