From: Laura <ldeepclvlnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Application for AA 2017
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 17:04:19 -0400
To: <carmen@logan.com>
Carmen,

Please note that this application is NOT for Peskin's Deep Cover Cleveland book series.  It is for a 2016 non-profit book for which Peskin and Lauren Pacini share authorship.

HOWEVER, authors Peskin and Pacini are wondering if they also can

1.  haves sales copies of their older books at the table: Peski has her two DCC books; Pacini has 3-4 local history books on Artography, some of which Loganberry already carries.

2.  Have Brian Taylor seated and signing at the fair table.  Taylor is an accomplished local photographer who contributed several images to the recent jointly authored work, Preserving the Shaker Parklands.  (Total people at table would be 3.)

PLEASE ANSWER ABOVE OR I WILL PHONE YOU SOON.

Thank you very much,

Laura Peskin
Lauren Pacini
Brian Taylor

--
Deep Cover Cleveland.  Exploring under the surface of what you think you know about Northeast Ohio.  The book -- volumes II & I, now available at stores and Amazon!