From: Erika Gifford <erikamgifford@gmail.com>
Subject: Author's Alley
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 10:02:21 -0400
To: <carmen@logan.com>
Hello, Carmen!
I'm super excited about Author's Alley this year. I have 8 books left from my previous order so I've ordered some more that should arrive Monday. Unfortunately, I leave this Sunday and won't be able to get them to Loganberry until the 24th.
I know the deadline is the 20th, should I drop by this afternoon with the 8 that I currently have or should I wait until I have them all in one place? What works best for you?
--
Erika