From: Anna Kopp <annaskopp@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Author Alley
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:31:20 -0400
To: carmen@logan.com <carmen@logan.com>
Hi Carmen,

Thank you for your quick reply and the chance to get on the alternate list. It's my fault for not following up earlier, so I'm happy to get what I can! I've filled out the form and attached it here (hope that's ok) as well as the cover picture. Let me know if a spot opens up and I'll be happy to join the event. Thanks again.

Anna

Inline image 1Inline image 2
Anna

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 8:20 PM, carmen@logan.com <carmen@logan.com> wrote:

Hi Anna,

I remember your signing. I’m so sorry you didn’t receive an application for Author Alley. You should have received an email back in April regarding Author Alley, including the application form and deadlines; it looks like your name is on our email distribution list, so perhaps it got caught in your spam filter? Either way, I’ve attached the application. Unfortunately our slate of authors is pretty full, but if you wish to fill the form out, I’ll keep your name on as the first name on my alternate list. There are still a few confirmations I’m waiting on from authors who have applied, and if I don’t hear back from them before the event I’ll be in touch with you.

Again, my apologies about the confusion.

Take care,
Carmen

Loganberry Books

13015 Larchmere Blvd.