From: jcbruening@yahoo.com <jcbruening@yahoo.com>
Subject: Author Alley 2024
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 01:20:26 +0000 (UTC)
To: devon@logan.com <devon@logan.com>
Hello Devon,

Toni Thayer suggested that I get in touch with you about an email that Loganberry Books sent to local authors this past week in preparation for Author Alley this summer. You may not remember me, but we met in November of 2022 (right around Thanksgiving) when I did a book signing at the store to promote the newest book in my Midnight Guardian series. I'm fairly certain that copies of all three titles in the series are currently in the Local Author section of the store. (At least they were when I stopped in about a month ago.)

Although I didn't receive the Author Alley email, I'm hoping you will consider me for this year's event. I am including a few links below to provide some background that might be helpful.

The Flinch Books website. Flinch Books is a small press that I co-founded in 2015 (my bio is on the About Us page of the site):

The Amazon page featuring my Midnight Guardian series:

My author page on Amazon:

Hopefully this will provide a sufficient overview of what I do. However, if you have any questions about my books, short stories, essays, newspaper and magazine journalism, or any other aspect of my published work, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'd like to be part of Author Alley this year if the opportunity is available.

Best regards, and thanks for your consideration.

John

John C. Bruening
Phone: 216-789-1854
Email: jcbruening@yahoo.com