From: Rob Logan <Rob@Logan.com>
Subject: Another Legacy flys..
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 18:11:32 -0500
To: <lancair@logan.com>

N18GG was inspected Monday. The 11 squawks were addressed, and by wed
the pink slip was displayed in the side pocket near my feet,
sort of visible when entering the aircraft, like all certified planes. The last
looks see was by an EAA tec (found another issue, thanks!) today. Two fast passes
felt good, so on third we did a short hop, that felt good so we went around the patch
at under 130kts. The post flight inspection found another issue that was quickly
fixed so we are all set to try to bring up the gear in the morning!

-Rob   http://rob.com/lancair/

---
Utopian Maturity: Eternity, Liberty, Equality and now Fraternity & Altruism.