From: Loganberry Books <elisabeth@logan.com>
Subject: Door's Closed, Store's Open at Loganberry
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 06:52:55 -0700
To: <otis@logan.com>
Door's Closed, Store's Open at Loganberry

Like   Tweet
shopping-at-local-independent-bookstores-is-a-gift-to-community-822c44f312159284

Door's closed but store's open at Loganberry Books

In light of COVID-19 health concerns, we, like many others, have temporarily closed. All in-store events are postponed until further notice, as is used book-buying.

However, a skeleton crew of a couple staff members will remain on-call to supply you and your family with all the books, toys, and games that you need to keep your sanity (and maybe even some joy) during social isolation and hand-washing marathons.

As always, we offer low-cost USPS shipment of orders, but you can also arrange for curbside pickup at the store, or free local delivery within a 6 mile radius of the store for orders over $25.

Shopping local from Loganberry and other local businesses will insure that we can re-open our doors in healthier times ahead.

images

Order from our online store. We're working feverishly to make more of our 100,000+ titles available for online purchase, but for now, if you can't find something you're looking for, please just ask! It's entirely possible we have it. You can email books@logan.com, message us on social media (@loganberrybooks), or call the store at 216-795-9800.

download

Order by phone. Rather talk directly to a bookseller? Call the store at 216-795-9800 any time between 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday and we'll be happy to help you order a title or make personal recommendations.

safe image

Order a gift certificate. Don't have a particular book in mind, but want to help insure the beautiful Loganberry browsing experience is available to you and world once the pandemic passes? You can order a gift certificate for yourself or a loved one online or over the phone. Plus, to thank you for your support, gift certificates over $50 will earn a 10% bonus! For example, spend $50 for a $55 certificate, $100 for a $110 certificate, etc.

icon-audiobook

Buy digital audiobooks through us. We've been offering digital audiobooks through our Libro.fm store for a few months, but for a limited time, if you sign up for a Libro.fm subscription using the promo code ShopBookstoresNow, Loganberry will receive 100% of the purchase price!

0

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and the Loganberry Blog. Our booksellers are daily posting fun recommendations of new items available to order, what they're reading during the pandemic, and contributions from local authors and artists. We'll also pass on information on how you can help members of our community most endangered by this crisis. It's also the best way to keep up with Otis while you can't visit him in-store!

Take care of yourselves and each other in these difficult times, and thank you so much for your ongoing support.
---Harriett & all the Loganberries