From: Harriett Logan <harriett@logan.com>
Subject: Extra! Extra! More events at Loganberry!
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:39:19 -0400
To: LoganberryNews@logan.com <LoganberryNews@logan.com>

Salutations!

There are three events I must make an extra splash for this month.  All three are special events!  Hark!

CWRU Faculty/Alumni Fiction Reading

case_logo.gifSaturday, April 18, 3:00-5:30pm

~ special event ~

Case is featuring a weeklong celebration called Writing Week, sponsored by the Center for the Study of Writing and the Department of English.  There are approximately 900 alumni of the CWRU Department of English living within 30 miles of Cleveland.  So, they decided to throw a party and invite their alum to a meet-and-greet-and-read.  Featured authors will read from their works, including Thrity Umrigar, Shelley Costa, Sean Santa, Gina Ventre, Mary Grimm, and the list is growing.  You don't have to be an alum to tune in, just come to Loganberry and help celebrate this impressive cast of graduates and professors from Case Western Reserve University.

Flavors of LarchmereLMA-icon.gif
Thursday-Saturday, April 16-18
~ a new Larchmere event ~
We’re pleased to announce a new event on Larchmere Boulevard celebrating our fine eateries.  For three days, April 16, 17, and 18, the eight restaurants and eateries will offer discounts, specials, and other enticements.  Come enjoy the fine flavors of the historic Academy Tavern, the sophisticated Boulevard Blue, the charming Felice Café, the intimate Flying Cranes Café, the laid-back Just 'N Café, the ever-convenient Larchmere Deli, the classic Larchmere Tavern, and the gourmet Vine and Bean Café.  The shops and services will also celebrate the joys of food and our various flavors, with displays, sales, extended evening hours and even a fashion show.  Loganberry Books will offer a 20% off sale on cookbooks, featuring many new acquisitions and signed books

Community Dialogue
cleveland.jpgThursday, April 30, 6pm
~ special event ~
Mayor Frank Jackson will be holding a Community Dialogue in the Larchmere neighborhood on Thursday April 30th, 6pm to 8pm, at Our Lady of Peace Church (12601 Shaker Boulevard).  Come see what’s new and take an active role in your community.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Loganberry’s sale on cookbooks and Frank Lloyd Wright continues all month! Check our website for other ongoing events, including upcoming NOBS Forums and book club meetings.

peace,
Harriett

Loganberry Books
13015 Larchmere Boulevard;  Shaker Heights, Ohio 44120;  216.795.9800
Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm; Thursday 'til 8pm

This is a monthly e-newsletter from Loganberry Books.  Archives and Press Releases:  http://mail.logan.com/lists/

Image
image004.gif
Image