From: Harriett Logan <harriett@logan.com>
Subject: Follow Nathan
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:08:26 -0400
To: Harriett Logan <harriett@logan.com>
Cc: LoganberryNews@logan.com <LoganberryNews@logan.com>, LoganberryPressReleases@logan.com <LoganberryPressReleases@logan.com>

follownathan.jpg

Nathan Winters began his bicycle cross-country trip on May 10th in Belfast, Maine, raising money and awareness for The Nature Conservancy.  He’s headed to Cleveland tomorrow, Thursday, July 9, 2009.

One of his biggest goals of the journey is to allow people from all over the world to follow, support and interact with him while on the trail.  With the help of innovative and rich social media platforms and Greenopolis.com, Nathan already has a large following, and it’s growing.  I first encountered Nathan on Twitter, when my buddies at Chelsea Green Publishing were tweeting about him.

You can check Nathan’s progress, including a maps, daily blogs, photos and video reports of the people he meets and the places he visits along the way. He’ll be spotlighting recycling, reuse, conservation and all the ways everyday folks across North America are transforming waste to resources in their own unique ways.

Would you like to meet Nathan or learn more?  I’ve invited him to Loganberry Books, and expect him to arrive on Thursday afternoon.  You can also follow/friend him on Twitter, Facebook, Skype, MySpace, flickr, Digg or check out his blog and his website at www.follownathan.org.  You are invited to come hear about his travels, and I hope you can help him reach his fundraising goal!

Thanks,

Harriett

Loganberry Books

13015 Larchmere Blvd.