From: John Bruening <jcbruening@yahoo.com>
Subject: some guidance with Author Alley?
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 15:24:45 -0400
To: carmen@logan.com <carmen@logan.com>
Hi Carmen,

Just following up on the email I sent on Sunday afternoon (below). If I could get a little guidance on the questions I originally sent, I can get started on printing some promotional items (postcards, poster, etc.).

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John

John C. Bruening
Phone: 216-789-1854