From: Amy Rosenbluth <arosenbluth@lakeerieink.org>
Subject: Re: You're invited to Author Alley!
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 11:59:43 -0400
To: carmen@logan.com <carmen@logan.com>
Hi Carmen.
I am sorry for getting back to you so late! We would love to be part of your event and have a table at Author Alley. I will fill out the registration form and get back to you by Friday.
Thank you for including us in this event. I am hoping that we can have a couple of the teen editors staff the table along with our teen coordinator, Cordelia Eddy.
Please let me know if there is anything else I need to know-
Thanks-
Amy

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 5:11 PM, carmen@logan.com <carmen@logan.com> wrote:

Dear Amy,

I’m pleased to invite you and your colleagues at Lake Erie Ink to participate in the 2017 Author Alley at Loganberry Books, a free event on Saturday, July 1, from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. as part of the annual Larchmere Festival. Every year the Larchmere Festival brings 5,000 people to our neighborhood, and Author Alley provides an opportunity for readers to meet and chat with their favorite local authors, and for local authors to sell their books.

We realize the event might seem humble, but it is more important than ever to invest in Cleveland’s local literary culture and an event such as this allows diverse local talent to benefit from one another’s support. Not to mention, recognition and revenue generated from Author Alley can mean a lot to a neighborhood independent bookstore.

We really appreciate all your organization does for young readers and writers in the area. We’d love to talk to you about inviting some of your authors (of any age!) who have published a book within the last 18 months to apply for a table at Author Alley. Furthermore, if Lake Erie Ink as an organization would like to send a representative, we’d be happy to accommodate you. Please feel free to reach out with any questions, and to share this invitation with colleagues who may be interested.

You can find the instructions and application form attached. If you’d like more information about the Larchmere Festival, please visit: www.larchmere.com. For more information about Author Alley, and to download the registration form, please visit:  www.loganberrybooks.com/events/author-alley.htm.  If you have any further questions, please email carmen@logan.com or call 216-795-9800.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Carmen Tracey

Local Author Liaison

Loganberry Books

13015 Larchmere Blvd.

Shaker Heights, OH 44120

216-795-9800

http://www.loganberrybooks.com

--
Amy Rosenbluth, Executive Director
Lake Erie Ink:  a writing space for youth

216-320-4757