From: Dana DeLaney McSwain <danadmcswain@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Author Alley Acceptance
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:00:18 -0400
To: carmen@logan.com <carmen@logan.com>
Hello Carmen

Thank you so much for all the information, very helpful. I just have one additional question: I have written three other books in the same series and I find at these sort of things, people ask “have you written anything else?” and it is sometimes helpful to have a set of example copies, not for sale of course, of your other books for people to look at. Would that be appropriate for this event? Most of the appearances I have done in the past have been just me signing in a coffee shop or similar, and I am foraying into new waters with your event.

Best

Dana
On Jun 6, 2017, at 8:27 PM, carmen@logan.com wrote:

Hi Dana,

Good question! The table space you’ll have is 3-4 feet; you’ll be sharing a 6 to 8 foot table with one other author. Do keep in mind as well this is an outdoor event, so any promotional materials such as posters have to stand up to whatever wind and weather we may be having.

We are very excited that you can participate and look forward to having you! Do reach out if you have any further questions or concerns, as I’m happy to help.

Take care,
Carmen

Loganberry Books
13015 Larchmere Blvd.