From: Michelle Brady <mbrady@sageforward.com>
Subject: Re: Author Alley Acceptance
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:44:48 -0400
To: carmen@logan.com <carmen@logan.com>
Carmen

I just got off the phone with my publisher and I may not have books ready till August 1st.  I have a 2-hour workshop on July 23rd and we are looking at a small print run of the books.

My book is The Money Room: Create an income stream renting rooms.  I know people will enjoy the subject.

Can I participate at the event with promotional materials IF the book is not yet in your stockroom?  We could take orders.

Surging forward with sage wisdom!

​​
440-477-0059 cell

Sage Forward Training, LLC
MBrady​
@
​SageForward
.com
www.
SageForwardTraining
.com

www.Linkedin.com/in/michellemoorebrady
Sage Forward = Surging forward with Sage wisdom

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:10 PM, carmen@logan.com <carmen@logan.com> wrote:

Michelle,

Thank you for choosing to participate in Author Alley 2017 at Loganberry Books on Saturday, July 1, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Your receipt of this email means you are registered and that we are looking forward to seeing you!

Author Alley is part of the annual Larchmere Festival, a community street festival which brings around 5,000 people to our neighborhood, and includes special sales by Larchmere merchants, friends, and residential neighbors. If you wish to take a short break any time in the course of the afternoon to experience the rest of this exciting event, we encourage you to do so.

We ask that you please drop your books off at Loganberry Books at your earliest convenience. We ask that you supply between 15 and 20 copies. If you have any questions or concerns, you can send an e-mail to carmen@logan.com and we will do our very best to assist you. I know that your book, The Money Room, does not have a publication date yet, so please keep me in the loop regarding that. We would like to have the books no later than June 20th, but I understand that this is not up to you. As long as you can provide the books before July 1st, we should be good to go. Again, just keep me updated.

Load-in of additional supplies (bookmarks, posters, pamphlets, etc.) in Loganberry’s Author Alley next door to the shop should begin at 11 a.m., so everyone can be well-established by start time at noon. However, please do not arrive prior to 11, as staff will be occupied with festival logistics and set-up. After unloading, you will need to park vehicles elsewhere. We will update you with parking current information as soon as it becomes available. You will not need to bring additional books on the day of the event.

We are very excited about this chance for the community to meet and support local authors, and hope the Festival proves enjoyable for you as well. It is a great opportunity to meet and network with your fellow authors and your readers. We truly appreciate our local talent, so thank you again for your participation.

Sincerely,

Carmen Tracey, Local Author Liaison

Loganberry Books

13015 Larchmere Blvd.